Alexey Vovchenko, the First Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation participates in the G20 Joint Education & Labour and Employment Ministerial Meeting and in the 9th G20 Labour and Employment Ministerial Meeting (6-7 September, 2018, Mendoza, the Argentine Republic).
During the Ministerial Meeting the following issues will be discussed:
- Developing skills for an inclusive future
- Policy coordination. A holistic government approach. Social dialogue and transitions
- Technological changes and labour market transformations: skills development and new forms of work
- Promoting decent work and an inclusive future: strengthening social protection
- Towards gender equality in the Future of Work
The First Deputy Minister A.Vovchenko will perform the presentation on the topic «Removing Barriers for Persons with Disabilities».
During the Closing Session of the Ministerial Meeting G 20 ministers are expected to adopt the first in the history the G20 Joint Education & Labour and Employment Ministers’ Declaration 2018 to facilitate the realization of the goals and objectives of the building the inclusive Future of Work.
G20 Joint Education & Labour and Employment Ministers’ Declaration 2018
Fostering opportunities for an inclusive, fair and Sustainable Future of Work