The 17th international specialized exhibition “Safety and Labor Protection 2013” will be held in Moscow in December 2013.
The exhibition targets broad use of Russian scientific achievements in safety and labor protection in various economic sectors and familiarization with relevant experience of other countries.
The 17th international conference on safety and labor protection will be held on the exhibition sidelines with the following subjects:
- Improvement of the labor protection system;
- Formation of infrastructure of the Russian market of individual protection means;
- Conceptual approaches to labor protection management on the international level;
- Best practices of introduction of labor protection management systems in foreign states;
- Modernization of the labor protection management system in the Russian Federation;
- International experience of social insurance against accidents and occupational diseases and payment of compensations to workers.
Tel.: (495) 287-4899, email@example.com
Federal State Enterprise Russian Scientific Research Institute (FGU VNII) for Occupational Safety and Labor Economics of the Russian Labor and Social Protection Ministry
Tel.: (499) 367-1309, firstname.lastname@example.org