A conference titled “Russian Demographic Development Strategy: Birth Rate and Family Policy” will be held in Moscow in June 2013. The conference will have the following themes:
- Russia’s contemporary birth rate policy and its results;
- Influence of various factors on the birth rate and dynamics in the new millennium;
- Evaluation of the demographic policy significance for the birth rate growth in 2007-2012;
- Demographic challenges and birth rates necessary for attaining strategic goals of the country’s demographic development;
- Improvement of birth rate policy vectors, possible federal and regional solutions.
The Russian Labor and Social Protection Ministry
Tel: 8 (495) 606-0060